Rabu, 19 Maret 2014

EXERCISE 2




sport at UK

I'm going to talk about lifestyles in the UK and my own country
(1) first of all, i'll talk about sport.
(2) secondly, i'll say a little about what people do at the weekends. 

(3) next i'll describe other things people do in their spare time.
(4) finally, i'll try to explain why the UK is different from my country.

So, what can i say about sport? well, in the UK it's not very interesting.  People there only spend on average only 15 (fiveteen) minutes a day doing sport while here in INDONESIA, people spend two hours every day.

what do British people do instead of sport? where can you find them on Saturday afternoons? they're all at the supermarkets. the women are happy, but the men would rather be reluctant. in my country, every saturday afternoon young people going to FOOD COURT OF J.CO DONUT.

Apart from sport and shopping, what other hobbies do the British have? the most popular is watching television, gardening, photography, and go to cinema are also popular. in my country, the most popular pastimes are football, shopping and swimming.

(5) to sum up, I would say that British people are BUSY than people in my country.

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Labels

Followers

About Me

Blog Archive