Minggu, 20 April 2014

Say hello for the first time


Hello Everyone !


im christ and  my t-shirt moo

         Okay, i just wanna say hello and introduce my self for the first time to you. Actually this isn't the first time i write a post on blogger. i've been made tumblr and unformal fashion blog a long time ago, before this blog. well i lost them and i forgot the password. So i decide to make the new one, and get serious of this. This Blog not just full of a fashion, but sometimes maybe i'll fill it with my daily activity. 

           So Hi ! my name is Hastiningtyas. You can called me Hasti or Sapi :)
im a recent convert to Islam
              I was a Christian from birth, my name is Kristyn Athalia Helsa.  
which means Kristyn = Christian woman, Athalia = majesty of God, Helsa = serve God.
with the inheritance. and I are now choosing to enter into the flow of the religion of Islam. when I go into my named Islam is Hasti Ning Tyas which means intelligence, thought and a birth happiness, honor and excitement of battle / war and Healing. a girl who is strong in thinking with the underlying feeling of happiness and joy in his life.



all about my moo




      I love cows. why? because cows have two colors. black and white. where black and white can describe the color of life. like yin and yang in the Chinese country. between life and death. between the good and the true. between good and bad. between love and hate. all can be illustrated by the cute animals on this one. yeah,  only animal that can represent cows!

im christ and my mootorcycle
        I am 19th Years old this years. yay! it's my teenage time and i promisse i'll be really really enjoy my teenage time. I'm a Female in University Muhammadiyah Sidoarjo of Psychology. I'm Interesting all about Fashion, Beauty and Book!
          I was born on August 05th 1995 in Surabaya. i'm a Leo. I've a Javanese Blood from my Parents and my old parents. If you wanna know about me more you can mention on my twitter @hastitik :) I'm just independent fashion blog.
        And this is some Photos that i took a week ago with my lovely laptop webcam on my bedroom. do you believe? i don't edited it at all. it just pure and original photos. because my digital camera have been broken by my sister :(  but i plan to buy a new one :)
so this is my hello, nice too meet you friends!

im us webcam

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Labels

Followers

About Me

Blog Archive